ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject ytex examples
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:02:06 GMT
I've been following the usage component guide for ctakes 3.2 and ytex, but
I'm having an issue.

I get to the point where I want to export my data as a bag of words (or
cuis), but the documentation on the wiki seems to be really out of date
when it comes to the exporting for data mining step.

The YTEX home directory doesn't seem to actually be a thing and there's no
fracture example directory with a cui/word folder for the examples anymore.

Is there an updated version of this documentation in the works or can
someone just give me pointers on how to execute the command over the
command prompt (Windows)?

Thank you,
Clayton