ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject Re: cTAKES 3.2 Analysis Batch Issue
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 18:33:54 GMT
Yes, I am running the fracture_demo.xml cpe.

There is no option for the analysis batch (that's the main issue). I also
get no response in my MySQL database (umls installed - not sure if that can
be related).

Here's a screenshot of my CPE (using ytex):
[image: Inline image 1]

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 10:48 PM, vijay garla <vngarla@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi clayton,
>
> I assume you are running the fracture_demo.xml cpe - is that correct?  The
> CPE GUI should give you the option to set the analysis batch. (see attached
> screenshot).  That being said, the analysis_batch is not required (it will
> default to the current date).  Can you attach the log file?
>
> -vj
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Clayton Turner <caturner3@g.cofc.edu>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, I'm a relatively new user of cTAKES.
>>
>> I recently cloned cTAKES from the repository and I am using UMLS installed
>> in my mysql database. I have recently noticed an issue, though. When
>> conducting the bone fracture demo, In the CPE, I use the
>> DBCollectionReader
>> and Analysis Engine from the ctakes-ytex-uima directory within my
>> CTAKES_HOME.
>>
>> I can get this to run successfully, but I am not able to specify an
>> "analysis batch" in the CPE. Because of this, my ytex database is not
>> being
>> updated with results of the CPE run (in the v_document tables). Any ideas
>> why the analysis batch field is missing?
>>
>> Side question: Any update on when cTAKES 3.2 will be officially released?
>> see we're passed the expected release and was curious on how long it will
>> be until it will officially come out.
>>
>> Thanks a lot,
>> --
>> Clayton Turner

Clayton Turner
email: caturner3@g.cofc.edu
phone: (843)-424-3784
web: claytonturner.blogspot.com
“When scientifically investigating the natural world, the only thing worse
than a blind believer is a seeing denier.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson