ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject Re: Exporting YTEX Pipeline
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:07:17 GMT
Awesome!!

It worked!

The only things I had to change (since I'm on Windows) was flipping the
slashes when necessary and removing the first slash when specifying the
-Dlog4j.configuration=file:/...

Thank you so much for putting up with my issues

-Clayton

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 2:48 PM, vijay garla <vngarla@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you try this:
> copy
>
> https://code.google.com/p/ytex/source/browse/trunk/workspace/examples/fracture/cui/export.template.xml
> to CTAKES_HOME\desc\ctakes-ytex\fracture\cui.xml
> replace %DB_SCHEMA% with your database schema name (value of db.schema in
> your ytex.properties file)
>
> Then from a command prompt, execute the following commands:
> cd CTAKES_HOME
> bin\setenv.bat
> java -cp %CLASSPATH%
> -Dlog4j.configuration=file:/%CTAKES_HOME%/config/log4j.xml -Xmx256m
> org.apache.ctakes.ytex.kernel.SparseDataExporterImpl -prop
> desc\ctakes-ytex\fracture\cui.xml -type weka
>
> Tell me if you run into any issues.
>
> I will add this to the ctakes confluence doc.
>
> Best,
>
> VJ
>

> On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Clayton Turner <caturner3@g.cofc.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi, I'm trying to export the data I get from running the pipeline through
> > the Collection Processing Engine.
> >
> > I set up the pipeline where I have a directory where all the XML is
> output
> > to, but I am having issues at this point.
> >
> > I've tried using the built in Exporter from the Data Mining section on
> this
> > page https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/User%27s+Guide
> but
> > those notes are out of date. Even altering directories to match the files
> > still gives me errors about not being able to find the ExporterImpl
> class.
> > The class version of this file only exists outside of the target
> directory
> > for the ctakes snapshot and attempting to use it still fails.
> >
> > I then ventured to here:
> >

> https://code.google.com/p/ytex/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fworkspace%2Fexamples%2Ffracture
> >
> > The files here match up to the data mining section from the previous
> link -
> > so I created my export.xml file and changed everything that needed to be
> > changed for my example (tried to even run bone fracture), but I cannot
> get
> > data exported, no matter what I do.
> >
> > Is there a way to use some new(er) implementation of the
> > SparseDataExporterImpl class or is there an alternative for extracting
> data
> > for use with weka?
> >
> > I've messaged about this in the past but I don't believe I was thorough
> > enough with my issues.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Clayton

Clayton Turner
email: caturner3@g.cofc.edu
phone: (843)-424-3784
web: claytonturner.blogspot.com
“When scientifically investigating the natural world, the only thing worse
than a blind believer is a seeing denier.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson