ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject Re: ytex examples
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:24:22 GMT
Hi,

Alright, I planned on using weka, but it might not be a bad idea to just
jump in with either R or Python.

I'll check out that link.

Thanks!

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 2:11 PM, vijay garla <vngarla@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Clayton,
>
> Haven't gotten around to upgrading the docs
> look here for examples:
>
> https://code.google.com/p/ytex/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fworkspace%2Fexamples%2Ffracture
>
> If you are using R/Matlab/Python it is easy to generate a sparse matrix
> directly via database queries, I can give you a few examples
>
> Best,
>
> VJ
>

> On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 8:02 PM, Clayton Turner <caturner3@g.cofc.edu>
> wrote:
>
> > I've been following the usage component guide for ctakes 3.2 and ytex,
> but
> > I'm having an issue.
> >
> > I get to the point where I want to export my data as a bag of words (or
> > cuis), but the documentation on the wiki seems to be really out of date
> > when it comes to the exporting for data mining step.
> >
> > The YTEX home directory doesn't seem to actually be a thing and there's
> no
> > fracture example directory with a cui/word folder for the examples
> anymore.
> >
> > Is there an updated version of this documentation in the works or can
> > someone just give me pointers on how to execute the command over the
> > command prompt (Windows)?
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Clayton

Clayton Turner
email: caturner3@g.cofc.edu
phone: (843)-424-3784
web: claytonturner.blogspot.com
“When scientifically investigating the natural world, the only thing worse
than a blind believer is a seeing denier.”
- Neil deGrasse Tyson