ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Clayton Turner <caturn...@g.cofc.edu>
Subject Re: ytex examples
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:18:17 GMT
Hm, okay, so I've bumped into a slightly different issue.

I've got my export.xml built and put into a directory, but I still can't
seem to find the sparsedataexportimpl class. My guess is that it needs to
be added to the java path via the setenv.bat file, but the only reference
to a built version of this file that I can find is outside of the ctakes
snapshot that I compiled with maven (so not within the ctakes home
directory structure).

Should I point there with my java path or is there some other location I'm
just missing which contains these libraries (maybe they're in a jar that
I'm somehow not including?)