ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBConsumer
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 12:25:57 GMT
You can add the DBConsumer to any pipeline, or add it to any CPE config.
 See
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1.2+-+YTEX+DBConsumer

You will have to set up ctakes to and your database as documented here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+Installation

-vj