ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ytex examples
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 18:11:12 GMT
Hi Clayton,

Haven't gotten around to upgrading the docs
look here for examples:
https://code.google.com/p/ytex/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fworkspace%2Fexamples%2Ffracture

If you are using R/Matlab/Python it is easy to generate a sparse matrix
directly via database queries, I can give you a few examples

Best,

VJ