ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Green <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject ytex DBconsumer and groovy parser
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:15:02 GMT
If someone has a free minute, which, judging from my own life is probably
not the case - where in the groovy scrips in sandbox do you define the
consumer to use? There is one comment that says "dont put the .xml here"
then there is a path to the dictionary ae. Im working by ssh from the
hospital a lot in my "free time" in the ICU and running gui CPEs isn't
gonna cut it.

Apropos the ytex dbconsumer - I should be able to just tack this on to the
end of the ytex aggregate pipeline?

I'm probably still asking very naive questions but to date I still haven't
had the time to dive into UIMA's base very well, so I apologize.

My goal is to run the full ytex pipeline from the command line with the
ytex dbconsumer ...

Thanks for everyone's patience,
John