ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Himanshu Singhal <himanshusinghal...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.0
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 18:17:28 GMT
Hi,

When will be ctakes 3.2.0 will be released officially. Can you share link
where I can download the ctakes resources for the version 3.2.0.

I request to share links for the developer documentation for the latest
version i.e. 3.2.0, so that I can setup ctakes in eclipse and able to build
it successfully.

--
*Thanks & Regards*
*HIMANSHU SINGHAL*

- The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
compute.