ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.0 (rc2)
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 21:52:49 GMT
Can you also give ctakesresources the number 3.2 or 3.2.0 instead of 3.1.3

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Pei [mailto:Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:12 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache cTAKES 3.2.0 (rc2)

I think this is due to the fact that the default lvg.properties also exits in the ctakes-resources
project, so if you download and replace, it will override the ctakes configured one.
I think it's a bug, but probably always been there...
I'll fix up ctakes-resources on sourceforge nethertheless but it shouldn't require any changes
to the release candidates.