ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: requesting some information.
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 01:44:28 GMT
Prakash,

There is a video listed on
http://ctakes.apache.org/relatedresources.html

Also, have you seen the links near the bottom of the Component Use Guide - there is a section
called "Components" [1] that has links to a page about each component.

I'm not sure I understand the last question in your email. Does this help - most of the pipelines
within Apache cTAKES expect plain text input.

[1] http://s.apache.org/Apache-cTAKES-3.1-Component-Use-Guide--Components

-- James

-----Original Message-----
From: Prakash Poudyal [mailto:prakashpoudyal@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2014 4:24 PM
To: dev
Subject: requesting some information.

Hi!

Though I am new in cTAKES.  I had gone through

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+User+Install+Guide
 complete the process.

Is there any tutorial, or video that could help get to know about cTAKES ?
Second, is there any document that  would help medical documents (txt file
format) into XML file through the cTAKES process.

--

Regards
Prakash Poudyal