ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 00:56:32 GMT
Hi John,

YTEX ships with 3 concept graphs (see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1.2+-+Semantic+Similarity
):

   - sct-rxnorm: concepts from SNOMED-CT and RXNORM.  This is the default.
   - sct-msh-csp-aod: concepts from the SNOMED-CT, MeSH, CRISP, and Alcohol
   and Drug thesaurus
   - umls: concepts from all restriction free (level 0) UMLS source
   vocabularies and SNOMED-CT

These concept graphs are included in ytex resources zip (see
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+Installation):
3) Unzip YTEX Resources (Optional - UTS login required)

Download and unzip ctakes-ytex-resources-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip
<http://www.ytex-nlp.org/umls.download/secure/3.1/ctakes-ytex-resources-3.1.2-SNAPSHOT.zip>
'over'
your installation. This contains:

   - Concept Graphs derived from the UMLS2013AA used to compute semantic
   similarity measures

All YTEX packages moved from the ytex namespace into org.apache.ctakes.ytex
- can you tell me which document you were looking at that mentioned
ytex.kernel.dao.ConceptDaoImpl?  I thought I had fixed this in the
documentation.

HTH,

-vj