ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Prakash Poudyal <prakashpoud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: some error in Collection Processing Engine Configurator
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 14:14:44 GMT
Hi!

Thank you so much for quick reply.

I am using apache-ctakes-3.1.1-bin.tar.gz

Since I am knew, I am trying to be familiar with cTAKES so I am just using
default
/usr/local/CTAKES_HOME/desc/ctakes-core/desc/collection_reader/FilesInDirectoryCollectionReader.xml

Can you tell me what do you mean by Pipeline descriptor is ?

With Best Regards
Prakash

--

Regards