ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: DeepPheno: guidance on CTakes
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 15:10:27 GMT
+dev
Harry,
I've just checked in some two example java classes [1] that should make life a lot easier
for developers to create and add new cTAKES Annotators.
It will shield users initially from all of the complexities of UIMA, XML Descriptors, cTAKES,
etc.

Just check out the latest:
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk
mvn clean compile