ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Preparing for an Apache cTAKES 3.2 Release?
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 17:33:30 GMT
Hi,
The 3.2 release was slated to be release end of this month (Jun 21).
Since I volunteered to be the RM for this release, just like the past releases, I was planning
to create a branch/tag next week from trunk and dev can continue.
Feel free to take a look at any outstanding Jira issues [1] that you may want to be included
in this release.

Major changes include:
CTAKES-197        Upgrade cTAKES to Java 7
CTAKES-292        Integrate YTEX with cTAKES
CTAKES-82          Add ctakes-temporal module (Time and Event Annotator + DocTimeRel Property
only?)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-298?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%203.2.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20CTAKES