ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Finan, Sean" <Sean.Fi...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Bacterium Dictionary
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:36:33 GMT
Hi Nick,
There are ~26,000 T007 Bacterium (falls under Living Being) entries in UMLS 2013aa.  They
aren't in the cTakes dictionary, but you can build a separate bacteria dictionary using the
dictionary creator tool in cTakes sandbox.  It can create dictionaries formatted for use with
both available cTakes-dictionary-lookup modules.  I have a full living beings dictionary,
if you want to somehow confirm your umls license then I could pull out the bacteria for you.
Sean