ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Nikandish <snika...@emerginghealthit.com>
Subject OrangeBookFilterConsumerImpl
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:37:38 GMT
Hi There,

I am using Ctakes and have added my own annotators that utilize CTakes. I need to use the
medication annotator so I can retrieve the medication names. In OrangeBookFilterConsumerImpl
class , consumeHits() method has a statements:
final boolean isValid = isValid( "trade_name", text ) || isValid( "ingredient", text );

It filters out some medication that I actually need. I made this change "boolean isValid=
ture"  to the code and made it work but I was wondering if there was another way like changing
something in the xml files that  have the same impact  without changing the code?

Thanks,
Nick Nikandish
Product Development Software Engineer
Clinical Research Informatics

Emerging Health
Montefiore Information Technology
6 Executive Blvd. Suite 290, Yonkers, NY 10701
914-457-6792 Office
snikandi@montefiore.org<mailto:snikandi@montefiore.org>
www.emerginghealthit.com<http://www.emerginghealthit.com/>
www.montefiore.org<http://www.montefiore.org/>