ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Building
Date Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:25:20 GMT
I got the semantic similarity web app running in ytex. Im still learning umls terminology,
but I believe it says that out of the box its concept graphs are limited to the free set from
umls? Does this mean without permissions? Similar to ctakes with umls rights? The concepts
available seem limited so this would make sense.

So, to take full advantage I would need to rebuild the concept graph, correct? Im in the process
of doing this but getting classpath errors. I used java a bit ten years ago, so you can probably
guess these will take me a minute to resolve. Notably, it is complaining about ytex.kernel.dao.ConceptDaoImpl.

Thanks all,

JG

—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone