ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Web demo
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:48:55 GMT
Ill try and do this in the next couple of weeks.

Rather than running the whole demo site from tomcat and a war, what do we think anout running
it only as a rest service and making ajax queries to it from something like django? I would
be able to help with a more attractive and functional front end if that was the case. It would
also allow folks to make queries against our service to test out in their application real
time on the web wo setup overhead.

Jg
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 1:27 PM, Chen, Pei <Pei.Chen@childrens.harvard.edu>
wrote:

> There is a demo server setup to host a web ui:
> https://demo-ctakes.apache.org/
> There is a code for a very simple html web UI at:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/sandbox/ctakes-web-client/
> We should be able to just mvn package and drop the war file into a tomcat instance.
> [I didn't get a chance to install tomcat on the demo vm properly yet].  Feel free to
give it a shot if you have time.