ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Web demo
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 17:21:13 GMT
Where do we stand on the web demo? Ive been off on other projects and Im looking to digging
into ctakes again, picking up where I left off, for an application for my med school. I think
my work there could overlap with a demp server.

In regards to thread safety: it sounds like from the chatter recently we would just have to
ditch lvg to make it thread safe.

Also, Im not too familiar with how ctakes loads the modules into memory, but any web demo
that ran would a) want a restful api and b) those reponses would want to be generated against
a ctakes process already loaded lr without having to reload the models, right? Any ideas,
either in correcting a misconception I may have or on how to proceed there?

If I pulled off a demo Id use django and python and one of its restful apis.

JG
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone