ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Bethard <steven.beth...@gmail.com>
Subject example tree parser code
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 18:20:31 GMT
On Sun, May 11, 2014 at 8:47 AM, Anirban Chakraborti
<chakraborti.anirban@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Steven,
>
> Would you have any example code of tree parser so the output can be
> arranged as per need. I mean, after successful annotation, I want to
> extract certain concepts like medication only and arrange them in a new
> tree so that all annotation in reference to medication concept and their
> sources are listed together.

I don't know much about the constituency parser other than that it
exists and that it creates TopTreebankNode annotations. Tim Miller's
probably the best person to ask for example code, but looking for
instances of TopTreebankNode, I see that the class
org.apache.ctakes.constituency.parser.treekernel.TreeExtractor seems
to be a good example of working with trees.

Good luck!

Steve