ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: OutOfMemoryError on Load AE
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 18:58:53 GMT
Jim,
Per conv- increasing the max heap to 4gb will do the trick.
We should probably the startup scripts to default to 4gb to accommodate loading of new models
Into Memory.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2014, at 2:56 PM, "Gregoric, James" <James.Gregoric@childrens.harvard.edu<mailto:James.Gregoric@childrens.harvard.edu>>