ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: Missing artifact org.apache.ctakes:ctakes-ytex-res:jar:3.1.2-SNAPSHOT
Date Thu, 15 May 2014 14:22:50 GMT
Michal,
Quick Q
Do the ctakes-ytex*physical folders exist after your refresh/checkout?
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/
Depending on the setup, I don't recall if 'svn up' automatically adds new folders that were
added subsequent to your original checkout or if you had to specify them explicitly.
--Pei