ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject resources in ctakes jars
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 16:30:59 GMT
There is a filter in the root pom.xml to only include these types inside the jars during package
time:
So essentially, all of the jars from *-res projects will be empty.
I think this was residual setting when we were still in incubator where we were debating if
resources should be included.
Are there any exceptions in removing this filter so that models will be included in the resource
jars?  There will still be other issues that need to be resolved, but this will be a first
step in allowing the models to be read in from a jar.

--Pei
                           <plugin>
                                  <version>2.4</version>
                                  <configuration>
                               <includes>
                               <!-- Resources will be copied by the assembly
                               No need for it to be inside the jar -->
                                 <include>**/*.class</include>
                                 <include>**/types/*.xml</include>
                                 <include>**/META-INF/**</include>