ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem not found
Date Mon, 05 May 2014 18:37:55 GMT
Are you using the  Eclipse->Run Configuration menu option? If so, make sure you use "ctakes-drug-ner"
as the Project on the "Main" tab of the Run  Configurations popup.

If you change the Project listed on the Main tab, make sure you update the classpath on the
Classpath tab.

In general for drug ner:
If the file TypeSystem.xml does not appear in  target/classes/org/apache/ctakes/drugner/types
then something is going wrong with the build of ctakes-drug-ner
If that file does exist there, then your classpath is not set right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michal.Iglewski@uqo.ca [mailto:Michal.Iglewski@uqo.ca]
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2014 1:26 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem not found

Hi,

When I run one of drugner annonators in Eclipse, I get the message:
    No .xml file with name "org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem" was found in the class
path or data path.
However, the file exists
   /ctakes-drug-ner/src/main/resources/org/apache/ctakes/drugner/types/TypeSystem.xml

Any ideas what is the problem? I've just synchronized my copy with the repository.

Thanks,
Michal