ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Tom <a...@practicefusion.com>
Subject Command line invocation
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 15:55:16 GMT
I am not a core java developer, I am a Hadoop data guy
We are experimenting with using cTakes and we have no Java developers in house

I am trying to invoke ClinicalPipelineWithUmls on a server where I installed the developer
cTakes.   This invocation is done via the following command line

java -verbose -cp "/opt/cTAKES-3.1.1/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/target/classes;/home/mapr/.m2/repository/org/cleartk/cleartk-util/0.9.2/cleartk-util-0.9.2.jar"
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.ClinicalPipelineWithUmls

but I am getting a Class not found error

I would like to invoke via command line so that I can wrap a shell script around it and automate
the processing of various docs.

This should be possible shouldn't it?

Best regards,

Abraham Tom