ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: umls license issue
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 16:18:18 GMT
When I got in to work today, it worked fine, until I did an svn up and
it broke. So it is probably something I checked in over the weekend that
inadvertently touched the dictionary lookup code/descriptors. I'll try
to fix it ASAP. In the meantime if anyone else has done 'svn up' in the
last 24 hours and _doesn't_ have this problem that might be good to know.

Tim

On 04/27/2014 09:46 PM, Masanz, James J. wrote:
> If it turns out to be something that could help others who hit the same problem, maybe
you can update the Guide(s)

tomorrow. I have the feeling theres something stupid I'm overlooking
> Tim
>
> Sent from my iPad. Sorry about the typos.
>
>> On Apr 27, 2014, at 7:10 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
>>
>> I am able to run the UMLS pipeline just fine just now.
>>
>> Then when I changed my password on their site without changing my cTAKES setup, it
then fails, so I verified that my copy was indeed going out to validate the password.

through the code it actually sends and receives a response, but the response is false! (as
in, not valid).  This same code that I ran successfully yesterday! I'll keep poking around
but if anyone else can try it today let me know what you get.
>>> Tim

license validation service was down...

>>> Sent from my iPhone

to validate and run yesterday but today the same code causes a problem. I put a breakpoint
in the validation code and saw that the correct values were filled in, and used that username
and password to successfully log in to the UTS website. Anyone else have this problem today?
Something wrong with the validation service maybe?

--
Tim Miller
Instructor