ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ytex merged into trunk
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 17:44:19 GMT
Hello All,

I can't reproduce this build error.  It appears that maven does not want to
run copy-dependencies in the compile phase.  However, I have tried building
this with maven 3.2.1 and maven 3.1.0 and it works fine for both.

@Sean - can you send me the output of mvn -x clean install -pl ctakes-ytex
(executed from ctakes root dir)

This is the plugin that maven is complaining about:
<plugin>
<executions>
<execution>
<id>copy-dependencies</id>
<phase>compile</phase>
<goals>
<goal>copy-dependencies</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<outputDirectory>${basedir}/target/lib</outputDirectory>
<overWriteReleases>false</overWriteReleases>
<overWriteSnapshots>false</overWriteSnapshots>
<overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>