ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject ytex merged into trunk
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:55:16 GMT
Hello All,

I have merged YTEX into trunk, will keep the branch around a little while
then delete it.  Some non-ytex related changes (I will gladly change/revert
if there are objections):
* ctakes-temporal does not compile; from the email threads I take it that
this is under development and the compilation failures are to be expected.
 I have commented out these modules from the root pom.xml so that ctakes
builds.  I wasn't able to use maven profiles to exclude ctakes-temporal,
not sure why.
* default max memory runctakesCPE/CVD.bat: I have increased this to 2G (was
1G).  I do not think it is possible to run cTAKES with less memory
(definitely not in a 64-bit jdk) when loading the assertion models (which
is the 'default' pipeline).

I will clean up the ytex docs shortly.

Best,

VJ