ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Miller, Timothy" <Timothy.Mil...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: umls license issue
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2014 21:32:08 GMT
Yeah that works fine for me.

Sent from my iPad. Sorry about the typos.

> On Apr 27, 2014, at 3:59 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
>
> Did you try your user ID/pwd in the interactive website
> https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/home.html
>
> Is it possible you didn't do your annual thing and that your password was invalidated?

the code it actually sends and receives a response, but the response is false! (as in, not
valid).  This same code that I ran successfully yesterday! I'll keep poking around but if
anyone else can try it today let me know what you get.
> Tim

and run yesterday but today the same code causes a problem. I put a breakpoint in the validation
code and saw that the correct values were filled in, and used that username and password to
successfully log in to the UTS website. Anyone else have this problem today? Something wrong
with the validation service maybe?