ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: umls license issue
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2014 01:46:20 GMT
If it turns out to be something that could help others who hit the same problem, maybe you
can update the Guide(s)

-----Original Message-----
From: Miller, Timothy [mailto:Timothy.Miller@childrens.harvard.edu]
Sent: Sunday, April 27, 2014 7:20 PM
To: <dev@ctakes.apache.org>
Subject: Re: umls license issue

Ok thanks for checking James. Still having the issue here, ill check on my work machine tomorrow.
I have the feeling theres something stupid I'm overlooking
Tim

Sent from my iPad. Sorry about the typos.

> On Apr 27, 2014, at 7:10 PM, "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.James@mayo.edu> wrote:
>
> I am able to run the UMLS pipeline just fine just now.
>
> Then when I changed my password on their site without changing my cTAKES setup, it then
fails, so I verified that my copy was indeed going out to validate the password.

the code it actually sends and receives a response, but the response is false! (as in, not
valid).  This same code that I ran successfully yesterday! I'll keep poking around but if
anyone else can try it today let me know what you get.
>> Tim

to validate and run yesterday but today the same code causes a problem. I put a breakpoint
in the validation code and saw that the correct values were filled in, and used that username
and password to successfully log in to the UTS website. Anyone else have this problem today?
Something wrong with the validation service maybe?