ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: Command line invocation
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2014 12:31:34 GMT

Yes, that's possible.

You need more things on your classpath - you can take a look at the classpath within runctakesCVD.bat

Or if you are open to using groovy, take a look at the scripts directory within ctakes-core

-----Original Message-----
From: Abraham Tom [mailto:atom@practicefusion.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 10:55 AM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: Command line invocation

I am not a core java developer, I am a Hadoop data guy
We are experimenting with using cTakes and we have no Java developers in house

I am trying to invoke ClinicalPipelineWithUmls on a server where I installed the developer
cTakes.   This invocation is done via the following command line

java -verbose -cp "/opt/cTAKES-3.1.1/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/target/classes;/home/mapr/.m2/repository/org/cleartk/cleartk-util/0.9.2/cleartk-util-0.9.2.jar"
org.apache.ctakes.clinicalpipeline.ClinicalPipelineWithUmls

but I am getting a Class not found error

I would like to invoke via command line so that I can wrap a shell script around it and automate
the processing of various docs.

This should be possible shouldn't it?

Best regards,

Abraham Tom