ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Ctakes-data-vis
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 13:20:23 GMT
Pei - I meant as a web app, can we keep the credentials loaded and the resources (more importantly)
loaded in memory accross runs? E.g. Treat it like a que with the machinery already loaded
and fed? Im sure this can be done, I just run ctakes from CPE right now and havent toyed with
this so wasnt sure.

Where is this at? Is anyone developing the front end? I might be able to invest some time
into the easily.

Jg
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone