ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ctakes-data-vis
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 01:15:49 GMT
Great! Ill try and fix that soon. Im back on the wards so time is slim.

What are the next steps for the vm? For the demo site?

Out of curiosity, would this allow resources to stay loaded and a kind of que be setup? Is
there a solution that allows to do this now? That is, the resources stay loaded in mem, the
umls auth stays current, and I could just pass content as it becomes available?

Jg
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone