ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John Green" <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Ctakes-data-vis
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2014 19:13:53 GMT
Had to refresh my svn skills as its been years. As a result not much cleaning up got done Andy/Pei.
The code is solid though and I sent four different ways to view the json up too; collapsable
dendrogram is the most useful.

The script could easily be re written to iterate through a directory as its in the form of
a simple class. Also, it should take command line args. Im out of time this weekend, even
for the ten minutes that would take, but I can do both next weekend.

Let me know if its useful at all Andy or if you need tweaks on anything to make it useful
for whatever demo u have in mind, id be happy to as time permits.

Hope to make more significant contributions to this wonderful project sometime in the next
year,
Jg
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone