ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: YTEX install - one error after building
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 00:05:21 GMT
Thanks VJ.  I did try disabling validation in eclipse but that didn't work.  At any rate, I
see that there is also a 'ytex installation' link on the ctakes wiki that  I did not follow
(I was still referring to your code.google.com site where ytex was previously stored) which
also seems to align to the readme file link you provided.  I might not be able to get to till
the weekend but will let you know but I'm sure it will work once I execute according to  instructions.