ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: temporal assertion module
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:46:55 GMT
Okay.  Thanks Guergana for the prompt response.

> From: Guergana.Savova@childrens.harvard.edu
> To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
> Subject: RE: temporal assertion module
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 11:19:18 +0000
>
> The temporal module is still in development. We are working on a release but will take
couple of months. We will email the cTAKES community once the temporal system is ready to
go.
> --Guergana

XML descriptor.  I see that the temporal module is not part of the released version in cTAKES
since no documentation available in component use guide page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+Component+Use+Guide#cTAKES3.1ComponentUseGuide-Components

> I'd like to use the temporal module but I'm lost without the XML descriptors which is
how I integrate modules into the clinical pipeline.  If anyone's using the temporal module
I'd appreciate any help to get started which could be links to more info on usage, maybe even
an XML descriptor or two on the temporal module.