ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject temporal assertion module
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2014 22:41:21 GMT
Hello cTAKES Developer Community,

There are about 10 packages under temporal with a total of maybe 80 or 90 files but no XML
descriptor.  I see that the temporal module is not part of the released version in cTAKES
since no documentation available in component use guide page: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/cTAKES+3.1+Component+Use+Guide#cTAKES3.1ComponentUseGuide-Components

I'd like to use the temporal module but I'm lost without the XML descriptors which is how
I integrate modules into the clinical pipeline.  If anyone's using the temporal module I'd
appreciate any help to get started which could be links to more info on usage, maybe even
an XML descriptor or two on the temporal module.

Thanks.

Regards,
Paula