ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Apache cTAKES 3.2 Release?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 15:13:41 GMT
Hi,

I think there are a lot of items slated for the next release, I suggest we
make it 3.2 instead of another patch release.

I can volunteer to be the RM unless someone would like to take that up...

Main Changes pending for 3.2:

CTAKES-197        Upgrade cTAKES to Java 7

CTAKES-292        Integrate YTEX with cTAKES

CTAKES-82          Add ctakes-temporal module (Time and Event Annotator +
DocTimeRel Property only?)

CTAKES-275        some of the older junit tests don't have the right
Project name in the run configurations

CTAKES-268        Fix SentenceDetector training with updated OpenNLP API

CTAKES-162        Command line scripts leave the user back one directory

CTAKES-241        NullPointerException in ctakes-assertion

CTAKES-288        Severity not set for DiseaseDisorderMention

CTAKES-239        Medication Modifiers do not have the offsets populated

CTAKES-94          refactoring assertion module to use a cleartk-based
analysis engine (and include evaluation)

CTAKES-232        change concept type

CTAKES-76          get third party dependencies into Maven Central

CTAKES-138        Remove 3rd party jars from our SVN

CTAKES-74          Tokenizer PennTreeBank breaks with certain apostrophes
in tokens.

CTAKES-225        Common Type System - Add field to save preferredText in
Segment

CTAKES-222        FirstTokenPermLookupInitializerImpl to suppot arraylist
of DictionaryLookupWindows

CTAKES-213        ModifierExtractorAnnotator should produce XxxxModifier
subtypes

Full List:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-288?jql=project%20%3D%20CTAKES%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.2%20ORDER%20BY%20updated%20DESC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC