ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Pei Chen <chen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build from source
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 15:40:54 GMT
Bob,
If you are building from source via Eclipse, you are correct, maven should
resolve those dependencies automatically for you.  (Perhaps try removing
any existing artifacts in your ~.m2 folder and try run-as maven
generate-sources again on the project again?

However, in theory, one can just add the cTAKES components as dependencies
in your own project pom.xml  (The only caveat is that you may need to
download the ctakes resources and add them your classpath for now.)  And
wire up a pipeline programatically as an example [1].
I am not sure how many other users use cTAKES as such, but it would be good
to get some feedback.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-clinical-pipeline/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/clinicalpipeline/ClinicalPipelineWithUmls.java

--Pei