ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX install - one error after building
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 14:03:33 GMT
Hi Paula,

UMLS.hbm.template.xml is a template used to generate a valid hibernate xml
config file.  If you have imported YTEX into eclipse, follow these
guidelines:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/branches/ytex/ctakes-ytex/README

I believe the issue might be that you have validation enabled for XML; I
believe you can disable it for specific files (like UMLS.hbm.template.xml).
 I am using keper, and it doesn't complain about UMLS.hbm.template.xml; I'm
not sure if I tweaked my validator settings.

-vj