ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject RE: cTAKES handling of fractions in dosage
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:41:32 GMT
Jain,
Jira has been open to track this:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CTAKES-289

It seems like a possible bug to me, but I only had a quick glance at the code:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ctakes/trunk/ctakes-drug-ner/src/main/java/org/apache/ctakes/drugner/fsm/machines/elements/DosagesFSM.java
It does seem to reuse the FractionStrengthCondition, but perhaps others could comment it.

--Pei