ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Masanz, James J." <Masanz.Ja...@mayo.edu>
Subject RE: YTEX Doc in cwiki
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 16:33:02 GMT
hi vijay,

I have just skimmed a few sections so far.

the page has links at the top to google docs pages and then links to our web pages (the children
pages) at the bottom. Is your intent to remove the first 3 links once things are finalized?

some of the examples on the Semantic+Similarity page use "cd CTAKES_HOME" but later use %CTAKES_HOME%

so it looks like you meant cd %CTAKES_HOME%

I didn't see anything about the Similarity Benchmark on the new pages. Is that still part
of ytex?

-- james

-----Original Message-----
From: vijay garla [mailto:vngarla@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 8:53 PM
To: dev@ctakes.apache.org
Subject: YTEX Doc in cwiki

Hello All,

I've made a first cut at moving and updating the YTEX docs over from google
code to the cTAKES confluence site.

This is a first cut, and I'm trying to keep the YTEX docs separated, as it
is not yet in trunk/released, and I don't want to mess up any existing docs.

see https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CTAKES/YTEX+3.2

Best,

VJ