ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From Abhishek De <abhishek...@alumnux.com>
Subject How to add a new dictionary database to cTAKES
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 11:31:12 GMT

Hi,

How do I add a new database to the cTAKES pipeline to perform lookup
from? How do I specify what columns to look up and how to annotate the
text with the returned hits? I have gone through the
DictionaryLookupAnnotatorDB.xml and LookupDesc_Db.xml files. However, I
could not understand the meanings of the terms like "lookupField",
"metaField", "maxPermutationLevel" and "exclusionTags". If I add a new
database, I need to configure this xml file properly. Please guide me
regarding these problems.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhishek De