ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From digital paula <cybersat...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Sectionizer
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 02:29:37 GMT
John,

I've been out of the loop for a few weeks now w/the cTAKES developer list and will be until
end of Feb... too many pressing deadlines.  I have to step through the code again to verify
if sectionizer uses reg ex but I'm pretty sure that it does.   Hmmm, that does sound interesting
to train the sectionizer from clinical notes.   Not familiar with Mastif so hopefully someone
else can chime in on your question there.   Talk to you and everyone very soon.  :-)

Regards,
Paula