ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX LVG Fix
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 02:19:40 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for this.  I've updated the YTEXPipeline, fixed the lvg paths in
SetupAUIFirstWord.

If you want to re-run SetupAUIFirstWord (not necessary unless you are using
the stemmed words for dictionary lookup), just svn update, rebuild
ctakes-ytex-uima, and copy the jar to the lib dir of your ctakes install.

Best,

VJ

On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM, John David Osborne (Campus) <ozborn@uab.edu