ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From vijay garla <vnga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: YTEX cTAKES 3.1.1 ready
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:33:15 GMT
Hi Vlad,

sorry that the instructions aren't clear.

re 1) What I am trying to say is install apache-ctakes-3.2.0-snapshot as
usual (this is unchanged from 3.1.1).  After that you still have to apply
the lib and resources (these are things that cannot be distributed via
apache).

re 2) Yes, I need to update those docs.  Hopefully will get to that at some
point.  However, I assume you already have a UMLS DB (also assume SQL
Server).  If you can't/don't want to use your existing umls DB, please tell
me.  The I'll priortize upgrading the doc on importing the umls tables (the
scripts are there).

best,

VJ