ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From John Green <john.travis.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cTakes-247
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 12:10:36 GMT
Pei - Yes, yes it seems it does. I saw that when exploring the ticket. Is
the TypeSystem.xml complete? I think it is ... Also, is this something that
anyone thinks is worth while? I suppose I may be in a better position to
comment, learning my way through cTakes now and this being geared toward
new folks such as myself. But, opinions before diving would be appreciated,
time always being limited.

JG