ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "John David Osborne (Campus)" <ozb...@uab.edu>
Subject YTEX LVG Fix
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2014 23:25:59 GMT
These were the changes I made to get the YTEX pipeline working with LVG (2008). It looks like
there were just a couple of spots with some old hard-coded paths in SetupAUIFirstWord.java
that were appropriate to the old ytex directory structure.

For now I have just swapped them out to fit with the new directory structure, but I suppose
the correct fix may be to extract them out somewhere...  In any case I don't have write privileges,
some someone else may want to fix this (Vijay?)

I also included the YTEXPipeline.xml descriptor file I fixed as well in case anybody needs
it.

 -John