ctakes-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Pei" <Pei.C...@childrens.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: sentence detector newline behavior
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 21:02:52 GMT
I presume Joern was suggesting that if he supports new lines in the opennlp SentenceDectector
(either part of the trained models or post processing with some rules?) cTAKES will be able
to use it out of the box and we should be able remove any additional custom logic that we
currently have- which seems like a good idea.

[but when to use within cTAKES individual components such as negation might be another discussion?]
--Pei